What It Has to Offer
For the ultimate experience in casino entertainment online, try out Blackjack Gold. Yes, top quality and digital sound, precision animation, and interactively enhanced features will give any player a more exciting and highly improved gambling experience overall. Bring some luxury into the mix with Blackjack Gold!
With animated selectors of chips, great player views, rollover rules, ambient music and bigger chip trays, playing against a dealer becomes much more fun. And, as with every other blackjack game out there, the rules are easy to master and learn, giving you a lot more free time to master your strategies of winning.
The classic feel of the casino, the authentic atmosphere and the elegant tables make this a unique and irresistible opportunity overall. So take a seat, make a bet and be prepared to win, win, win!
The Rules and Strategies
Blackjack Gold happens to be similar to every other game of blackjack out there. The dealer and the player need to reach 21 with several playing cards. The person who gets closer to the number without busting or exceeding it wins.
- Blackjack Gold is played with two regular 52-card decks. Every face card is worth 10 and Aces can either be worth 11 or 1.
- The dealer and player initially get two cards. The player will be able to see one dealer card. Extra cards - eleven, at most - can be drawn. However, the dealer always has to stand on 17s. If he gets a bust, you win automatically. If a tie ensues, new hands are dealt.
- If you get two cards with the exact same value, it is possible to 'split' them and play with bets on each hand. 10-value dissimilar cards cannot be split, though.
- If the dealer gets a blackjack, every bet, even doubles, will be lost. Extra insurance bets can be placed against this, though, if your dealer's up-card happens to be an Ace.
- A blackjack - a 10-value card and an Ace - always beats other 21-value hands. Blackjacks get paid out 3:2, while every other win pays out 1:1.
Online Casinos Guide