The specialty of blackjack games and the ways of playing them
Blackjack - one of the most simple, entertaining and profitable blackjack games of all, you can say that it's the best card game to be played if you wish to be making a profit. The main goal of the game is to score 21 points in total without going over or getting less than the dealer. But thanks to all the people that truly love this game, there is a broad range of blackjack games to suit the needs and interests of all the players involved.
The types of blackjack games
- Pontoon - a game that is played with standard deck: 52 cards but 10's are absent here. The name comes from the basic rule of a win if a player receives an Ace, King, Queen, or a Jack when compared to Blackjack. The dealer must stand on hands of more or 17.
- Caribbean 21 - allowing player a chance of splitting 2 initial cards and offers to split and re-double, which in the end became a game that is considered to be a favorite of the island.
- Aces equal to 1 point.
- Ace + two 10 point cards = Caribbean 21 and is considered being the highest hand available.
- Blackjack Switch - offers a chance to play with 2 hands at the same time and the possibility to switch any 2 top cords of either hand. With a personal approach to each player the dealer must stand on hard 17.
- Crazy Eights Blackjack - every game begins with a hand of 5 cards, with the deck put on the table with a first card shown. Keep in mind that this game has no relation to blackjack games even though it's called that.
- Double Attack Blackjack - the game is played without 10s and with 6 decks of cards. The game is stated as being the most profitable due to a bet on certain situations.
Online Casinos Guide